Does managing and extending massive cloud platforms get your creative mind racing? Do you love building and debugging open-source, LAMP-stack architectures using cutting-edge technologies? Are you ready to ditch the commute and work from wherever is comfortable for you? Axelerant is looking for a DevOps developer like you.
In this role, you will be implementing automated solutions for multiple customers in a variety of industries. Further, you will employ industry leading Continuous Delivery patterns and collaboratively work with other members to execute them to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions. This role is hands-on development and operations and will be committing code to repositories daily.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git, testing(Unit, Performance, Integration, Security) frameworks and other engineering platforms.
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience in DevOps
- Has the 'Big Picture' mindset.
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner across organizations
- Experience with testing or configuring automated test systems
- Track record of managing multiple priorities and competing demands
- HTTP REST concepts, JSONP, JSON schema, JSON REST specification, RAML
- Experience with scripting and/or development as it relates to automation
- Ability to review and troubleshoot CI/CD issues with the development team is key
- Experience with Governance best practices and DEVSECOPS methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Technical, hands-on candidate whose primary responsibility will be designing and developing the core CI/CD framework
- Become familiar with internal business service standards to promote reuse across the organization
- Building out automation systems for testing and development workflow(CI/CD Pipeline setup)
- Responsible for supporting the various cloud, container and on-premise platforms with CI/CD automation till production
- Works closely with business partners, architect and technical groups to review, design, and implement requirements and strategy.
- Communicate operational level agreements (OLA) & service level agreements (SLA) to create visibility & accountability
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many timezones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and trainings.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistance—we’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.