We are seeking a hard-working and motivated Business Development Representative to join our growing sales team. The individual in this role will assist company growth and profitability through new customer acquisition with a strong focus on Account-Based Marketing approach of selling. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
You will be part of an all-star team of highly focused professionals who operate in today’s framework and mindset, not yesterday’s. And we’re going to ensure they’re on the cutting edge—with mentorship, training, new opportunities to learn. And we’re looking to learn from you, too. Together, we’ll get ahead of the curve, and row.
As Axelerant's Business Development Representative you will be dealing with the front end of the sales process. Your focus will be on fostering opportunities with our revenue team, focused on creating highly personalized touch points throughout a targeted buyer’s journey, ultimately leading to closed won business.
- Generate appointments and quotes using proactive outbound prospecting
- Building target account lists along with key contacts to nurture via sources like LinkedIn, online directories, events websites, and existing CRM
- Work directly with sales and marketing team to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions
- Log, track and maintain customer contact and contact records in the CRM
- Working closely with Account Executives and attend any prospect meetings as required
- Attend sales meetings, training, trade shows to keep current with selling trends
- Great communication skills
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills
- An aptitude for research and analysis
- Proficient in time management and personal organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; a background in business may be accepted
- Working knowledge of CRMs such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoho CRM, etc.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Spreadsheet and other relevant Google Apps
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a big plus: content management systems, Drupal, offshore web development, higher education, online content publishing and media, multi-channel marketing, digital and mobile marketing
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and trainings.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistance—we’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.