As a Digital Agency Growth Specialist, you will be responsible for an integrated engagement marketer/business development-like position, consultatively co-designing and executing strategic, target audience-facing engagement programs to achieve engagement and conversion goals—with an emphasis on outbound (i.e. direct engagement). In complete alignment to our values as an agency and with respect to the unique challenges of a fairly reserved marketplace, this role will coincide with ongoing nurturing initiatives (e.g. targeted ad groups, specifically). Leveraging deep domain and our competitive and agency landscape understanding, you will help shape and evangelize ideal customer group segmentation, create workflow frameworks, run qualitative sequences, analyze results, and structure programs covering a wide variety of audience and even customer-facing channels and touchpoints (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Email, Medium, etc.).
You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating pragmatic and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (deep-dive research, managing campaigns with the right tools, analyzing data, and solving problems). This role is inherently cross-functional and highly visible online, working closely with stakeholders, and earning trust at all levels is a must. This includes your peers here at Axelerant above all else.
This unique role stands between sales and marketing on the Axelerant Revenue Team. This position blends “business development representative,” “community management” and “engagement marketing” principals. Refer Marketo 5 Principles eBook
- Primary KPI: Targeted SQL Generation
- Secondary KPI: Sales Appointment Booking
- Tertiary KPI: Account Closure/Conversion
- The main strategic user of a variety of outbound engagement channels backed by marketing programs, but in a strategic position to form and reform approaches: including conceptualizing, building, executing, and analyzing adoption and engagement programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and engaging online conversations.
- In sync with the Marketing Director and broader Revenue Team, increase awareness about Axelerant by developing and iterating on customer segmentation, designing innovative marketing tactics, and understanding the end-to-end marketing and sales cycle funnel and attribution metrics to shape marketing and messaging.
- Work alongside sales and marketing, together, to charter a roadmap that leads to increased engagement from target audience groups, and ultimately account-based target conversion.
- The maintenance of highly professional and publically engaging profiles and communications—and the leveraging of social networks, previous and new connections, to accomplish the primary KPI as the north star metric.
- Demonstrated creativity and judgment to develop solutions based on customer segmentation and ever-evolving agency landscape.
- Intuition for the agency-to-agency creative and communication voice; adept at copywriting and familiarization with agency tech domains.
- Experience working in the agency domain including a working knowledge of current trends and recent developments, the Drupal, DevOps, and Open Source development talent sourcing ecosystem, specifically.
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and training.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistance—we’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.