As Axelerant’s Content Marketing Specialist, most everything you do will be geared towards one thing: lead generation. That means almost every blog post, promotional email, article, infographic, video, and other social media piece you produce is going to be planned, scheduled, and published not once or twice; but reused and repurposed upwards for a year or more to potentially every domain we provide services for.
Behind the content planning, we’ll be constantly researching trends, how well we’re doing, and figuring out what’s needed to be done given our vision, strategic goals, and KPIs. As such, data mining and analysis better be strong suits for you.
We’re an organization with team members spread across multiple cultures and time zones. As such, you must be self-motivated in finding the right things to do and communicating proactively in English with the rest of the team.
- Past experience producing content for the web (blog, Facebook, Twitter, articles)
- Digital marketing or content marketing experience
- Ability to optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Proven written communication skills. Published online or traditional media content is a plus
- Exceptional ability to tell a story and think strategically while staying on-brand in tone and voice
- Thorough understanding of the digital media space, social media channels, email marketing, and how to get users to engage with content
- A highly collaborative and creative person with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Want to work in a growing startup environment.
- If Axelerant’s brand is attacked, alleviate the situation; not intensify it.
- A high level of technical understanding.
- Passionately eat, sleep and breathe Axelerant.
- Published at least 20 proudly written articles or pages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, PR, or related field
- 2+ Years of Content Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and “the internet” to run it all.
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many timezones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and trainings.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistance—we’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.