Over time you’ll have to learn, analyze, and apply new technologies quickly to implement technical deliverables.
We’re an organization with team members spread across multiple cultures and time zones. As such, you must be self-motivated in finding the right things to do and communicating proactively in English with the rest of the team.
- Minimum 4 years of consulting work experience
- Strong competency around MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns and prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, Python, C++, etc)
- Prior experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- A culture that encourages community contributions and organizes hackathons.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) assistance—we’ll cover 50 percent of the purchase or repair costs for your device.
- 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave, sick leave and 12 holidays) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Health insurance which covers immediate family members (yourself, father, mother, spouse and up to two children).
- Monthly fitness allowance to support your fitness goals.
- Monthly meetup allowance to encourage in-person meetups with your teammates.
- One-time home office allowance to help you set up a productive workplace if you're planning to work from home.
- Co-working allowance to support working from a co-working space if that environment keeps you engaged and productive.
- Continuous learning allowance for professional development, certifications, and training.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.