We are looking for a prolific and talented content and media creator to write and produce various projects—to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Collaborate with Content Director and Axelerant’s Designer, Sales Team, Operations Team, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content and media that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, white papers, etc.), including:
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with our set strategy and intended end-goals
Inbound Copywriting Requirements:
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Past experience building audiences both online and offline
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System to blog and produce smart CTA’s according to visitor lifecycle stage
- A dual-minded approach: you’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on marketing data we review as a team
Media Coordinating Requirements:
- Support social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels (e.g. Instagram).
- Provide general PPC support, measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page reports
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to promote events and sell seats
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our solutions and the culture of our company outward to our partners via the media you help create
At days end Axelerant is an enthusiastic, open, and giving software company of empowered and distributed teams who leverage and contribute to open source software to help clients with their mission. We provide high-end strategy, implementation, and support services for our partners
Our team members span the world and we follow agile delivery processes. Further, we’re actively giving back to many open source communities and have fostered an innovative, incubator culture to give ideas a chance to succeed.
Perks Of Being At Axelerant
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Our BYOD assistance terms are simple. We’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Group health insurance.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Professional development, certifications, and training.
- Referral bonuses.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.