As the People Acquisition Manager, you will direct the hiring process to provide world-class, full-cycle recruiting leadership to identify and meet Axelerant's hiring needs through quality people in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will have full responsibility for recruitment strategy, preparation, sourcing, attraction, screening, assessment, interviewing, and managing the offer and hiring processes.
Your role matters much to Axelerant, because every day, you'll influence our business at the highest levels around people-hiring decisions and be looked to for guidance on driving change. As a core member of the people acquisition team, you will operate in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, and always changing environment. You will need to exhibit exceptional leadership qualities, including but not limited to authenticity, grit, passion, and an uncompromising focus on the customer.
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand the roles, write captivating job descriptions, and build a clear, concise pitch for candidates
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- Aggressively source and contact passive candidates for niche positions
- Provide regular status reports and real-time candidate tracking
- Conduct full-cycle technical recruiting in all functions/departments within the organization, including posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling, and offers
- Utilize modern, cutting-edge technology and tools in recruiting as provided by Axelerant, and make suggestions for additional tools and more optimal approaches
- Guide process, identify issues and propose novel ideas to implement to ensure that we successfully hire top talent at Axelerant
- 6+ years consultative recruiting experience, in-house or with a leading recruitment firm
- Proven ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition, with knowledge of the latest innovative recruiting resources and techniques
- Native language proficiency (additional languages beneficial)
- Experience and comfort reaching out to passive candidates at all levels
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to successfully source, sell, extend, negotiate, and personally close offers
- Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles
- Experience in a high growth services organization preferred
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- A culture that encourages community contributions and organizes hackathons.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) assistance—we’ll cover 50 percent of the purchase or repair costs for your device.
- 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave, sick leave and 12 holidays) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Health insurance that covers immediate family members (yourself, parents, spouse and up to two children).
- Monthly fitness allowance to support your fitness goals.
- Monthly meetup allowance to encourage in-person meetups with your teammates.
- One-time home office allowance to help you set up a productive workplace if you're planning to work from home.
- Co-working allowance to support working from a co-working space if that environment keeps you engaged and productive.
- Continuous learning allowance for professional development, certifications, and training.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.