As Talent Acquisition Lead, you will lead the hiring process to provide world class, full cycle recruiting leadership to identify and meet the talent needs of the organization, focused on Quality, but in a timely and cost effective manner. You will have full responsibility for recruitment strategy, preparation, sourcing, attraction, screening, assessment, interviewing, and managing the offer and hiring processes. This is a true business partner role, where every day to will have an opportunity to influence the business at the highest levels around talent decisions and be looked to for guidance on driving change. As a critical member of the Talent Acquisition leadership team, you will need to be able to operate in a fast paced, often ambiguous and always changing environment. You will need to exhibit exceptional leadership qualities including but not limited to authenticity, grit, passion and an unparalleled focus on the customer.
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand the roles, write captivating job descriptions, and build a clear, concise pitch for candidates
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- Aggressively source and contact passive candidates for niche positions
- Provide regular status reports and real-time candidate tracking
- Conduct full cycle technical recruiting in all functions/departments within the organization, including posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling, and offers
- Utilize modern, cutting-edge technology and tools in recruiting as provided by Axelerant, and make suggestions for additional tools and more optimal approaches
- Guide process, identify issues and propose novel ideas to implement to ensure that we successfully hire top talent at Axelerant
- 8+ years consultative recruiting experience, in-house and/or with a leading recruitment firm
- Proven ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition, with knowledge of the latest innovative recruiting resources and techniques
- Native language proficiency (additional languages beneficial)
- Experience and comfort reaching out to passive candidates at all levels
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to successfully source, sell, extend, negotiate, and personally close offers
- Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles
- Experience in a high growth services organisation preferred
At days end Axelerant is an enthusiastic, open, and giving software company of empowered and distributed teams who leverage and contribute to open source software to help clients with their mission. We provide high-end strategy, implementation, and support services for our partners
Our team members span the world and we follow agile delivery processes. Further, we’re actively giving back to many open source communities and have fostered an innovative, incubator culture to give ideas a chance to succeed.
Perks Of Being At Axelerant
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Our BYOD assistance terms are simple. We’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Group health insurance.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Professional development, certifications, and training.
- Referral bonuses.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.