Axelerant is seeking a Solution Architect to design, develop and implement Salesforce solutions for our global clients. This is a unique opportunity to be part of our Salesforce Implementation Team and this amazing technology, which is changing the way industries operate today. As a part of this pioneer team you will consult, build prototype, and implement Salesforce solutions.
- Creating solutions in Salesforce from client concepts and requirements
- Providing sales support for acquiring new customers as well as driving scoping activities and SOW development for existing clients
- Leading, mentoring and teaching consultants best practices for implementing Salesforce as well as executing Axelerant’s implementation methodology
- Providing best practices and presenting additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform
- Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Executing solution design activities such as object modelling and data modelling/mapping, page layout design and rule logic definitions
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
- 6+ years professional services or technical consulting experience
- 4+ years Salesforce configuration and consulting experience
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organisation skills
- The following Salesforce certifications are desired: Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
- Deep understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Portal/Communities, Marketing AppExchange Knowledge and deep knowledge in several AppExchange packages
- Functional knowledge in any of the industry verticals.
- Document development artefacts and best practices.
- Experience with various SDLC methodologies, including Agile and Iterative models.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Eloqua, Marketo) as well as integration tools (Pervasive, Informatica, Boomi)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Contribution to open source projects
At days end Axelerant is an enthusiastic, open, and giving software company of empowered and distributed teams who leverage and contribute to open source software to help clients with their mission. We provide high-end strategy, implementation, and support services for our partners.
Our team members span the world and we follow agile delivery processes. Further, we’re actively giving back to many open source communities and have fostered an innovative, incubator culture to give ideas a chance to succeed.
Perks Of Being At Axelerant
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Our BYOD assistance terms are simple. We’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Group health insurance.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Professional development, certifications, and training.
- Referral bonuses.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.