Axelerant is seeking a Solution Architect to design, develop and implement Blockchain solutions for our global clients. This is a unique opportunity to be part of our Blockchain Implementation Team and this amazing technology, which is changing the way industries operate today. As a part of this pioneer team you will consult, build prototype, and implement Blockchain solutions.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and understanding of various Blockchain platforms and capabilities.
- Design and build industry specific solutions using the Blockchain technology
- Lead solution development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum, crypto currencies and smart contracts.
- Understand functional requirements as applicable to various industries and convert into system specifications for development.
- Define architecture and best practices to implement the solutions.
- Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators and assets.
- Document development artefacts and best practices.
- Mentor team members, review code artefacts and provide technical guidance.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in Java/C#/Python/Golang.
- 5+ years' experience in application development and systems implementation.
- 1+ year experience in Blockchain research, understanding and solution development.
- Experience in NodeJS, GIT repositories, open source tools &technologies.
- Very good understanding of Blockchain technology, crypto currencies (Bitcoin or others), various consensus protocols.
- Experience in development on one of the Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, R3 Corda, Ripple, Bluemix, Rubix.
- Experience in development of applications using distributed applications framework like Meteor, Multichain etc.
- Basic understanding of cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Functional knowledge in any of the industry verticals.
- Experience with various SDLC methodologies, including Agile and Iterative models.
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated collaboration, creativity and innovation.
- Experience leading technical discussions, scoping decisions, and recommend best practices.
- Contribution to open source projects on Blockchain/crypto currencies.
At days end Axelerant is a enthusiastic, open, and giving software company of empowered and distributed teams who leverage and contribute to open source software to help clients with their mission. We provide high-end strategy, implementation, and support services for our partners.
Our team members span the world and we follow agile delivery processes. Further, we’re actively giving back to many open source communities and have fostered an innovative, incubator culture to give ideas a chance to succeed.
Perks of Being at Axelerant
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity and sabbatical allowances.
- Annual retreats, townhalls, and monthly celebrations.
- Group health insurance.
- Engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Professional development, certifications, and training.
- Referral bonuses.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.