Are you a marketing professional with a passion for human resource looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills, and career in a great working environment?
If you are a creative storyteller full of innovative ideas who know how to reach and engage your audience on a human level, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our ambitious marketing team and help us drive top talent to our company via modern & innovative recruitment marketing strategies
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns and newsletters
- Track, measure, and report on campaign results
- Oversee the company’s career site and suggest improvements
- Create engaging job descriptions
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- Monitor Glassdoor and plan and execute activities for engaging reviewers
- Design and plan recruiting events
- Serve as a brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Generate monthly updates for the company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
- Communicate regularly with the HR department to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with the HR department to develop creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
- Keep abreast of new trends in social media channels
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Specialist, but candidates with previous working experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing or Advertising are also welcomed to apply
- MA degree in Human resources, Marketing, PR or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidates selection methods
- Hands on experience with recruitment marketing software
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
At days end Axelerant is an enthusiastic, open, and giving software company of empowered and distributed teams who leverage and contribute to open source software to help clients with their mission. We provide high-end strategy, implementation, and support services for our partners
Our team members span the world and we follow agile delivery processes. Further, we’re actively giving back to many open source communities and have fostered an innovative, incubator culture to give ideas a chance to succeed.
Perks Of Being At Axelerant
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Our BYOD assistance terms are simple. We’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Group health insurance.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Professional development, certifications, and training.
- Referral bonuses.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.