As an integral part of the Sales team, the Account Executive’s responsibilities include connecting and conversing with globally recognized organizations to uncover a deep understanding of their Digital Strategy and Technology needs, and collaborating with Axelerant’s Senior Leadership and team members to formulate a strategy that clearly communicates how Axelerant will achieve their objectives and serve as a long-term partner in their success. The Account Executive (AE) is an outside sales role responsible and accountable for driving new business, with a focus on prospecting, lead generation and channel partner development. The AE will represent all of Axelerant’s expertise and services to prospective partners. Prospects will include medium to large companies across all industry segments. The AE will be responsible for qualifying opportunities, designing solutions to help solve business problems, pricing, negotiating and closing business. Lastly, the AE will be responsible for providing input to the business regarding prospects’ needs and market/competitive trends.
- Implement Axelerant's Prospecting plan into named, targeted accounts with the goal of generating interest and uncovering and qualifying new business opportunities related to Digital and Website Strategy
- Effectively communicate the value of the Axelerant experience and our services through a strong understanding of our clients, case studies and how we are unique in the marketplace
- Work closely with prospects to uncover their needs and formulate a solution and sales strategy that best positions Axelerant to win the business and serve as a long-term partner for that prospect
- Support integrated marketing activities and promotions with prospect and customer base
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of sales data and information (HubSpot)
- Keep abreast of corporate objectives, technology trends and cutting edge solutions Axelerant is providing in the marketplace
- Respond to prospect needs in a timely manner and maintain regular contact with prospects
- Prepare and deliver proposals and presentations
- Work hand-in-hand with the VP of Sales to accomplish goals, strategies and tasks as well as develop/recommend new strategies for success.
- Research and remain up-to-date on current industry practices.
- Attend relevant events and conferences
- BS/BBA in Marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in sales, preferably in professional services or selling agency services
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and Creative Design and UX solutions
- Able to and interested in attending events, conferences and meetups
- Able to establish and foster relationships
- Strong desire to advance their career in sales
- Excellent listening and learning ability
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Drupal knowledge (or of other Content Management Systems) is a plus.
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and trainings.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistance—we’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.