As an Axelerant Front End Developer, you would be designing and implementing the look and feel of websites and related materials by creating sitemaps, wireframes, and visual design comps for internal and client-facing web projects. Additionally, you’ll design for multiple devices and interactions (such as desktops, touch devices like smartphones and tablets, and simpler devices like feature phones).
- Experience using front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Ember, Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap, and other grid systems.
- Expert knowledge of CSS frameworks such as CSS, SASS, LESS, OOCSS, Smacss, BEM, etc.
- A desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and enthusiasm for exciting and innovative technologies.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality software on time.
- Experience with Git, using the terminal, and managing your front-end with package managers such as NPM and organization tools like Grunt.
- An excellent understanding of Drupal and using Drupal tools such as Drush and Composer.
- Drupal 8 experience with Twig, theme suggestions, variable encoding on a page for JS, preprocessors desired.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to collaborate in a multi-time zone environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum or Kanban a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many timezones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and trainings.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistance—we’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.