Senior Project Managers are accountable and responsible for the successful delivery of software services at Axelerant, typically of end-to-end projects and continuous product development. Further, they’re responsible for defining and improving processes.
A Senior Project Manager’s breadth of knowledge makes them exceptional domain problem solvers and core contributors to the community through demonstrations and guidelines. They are well-respected for their domain abilities and authority at Axelerant.
Be polite yet assertive while owning agile project management.
- Accountable for engagement kickoff activities, initial discovery, and the living-documentation thereof
- Accountable for backlog grooming and defining of user stories
- Accountable for release planning and overcoming constraints
- Accountable for coordinating stakeholder interactions towards timely, accepted releases
- Accountable for project health concerning key process adherence steps (KPI). E.g., Budget, schedule, stakeholder expectations, quality, etc.
Cultivate positive account interactions
- Responsible for risk identification and their mitigation of account requests
- Accountable for timely closure of quality concerns
- Support invoicing of account engagement activities
- Responsible for understanding client business and objectives to ensure value-driven delivery
- Accountable for Customer Net Promoter Score (KPI)
Cultivate positive product, project, and support engagement team interactions
- Accountable for Team's Engagement Score (KPI)
- Accountable for healthy engagement-related team member conversations
- Responsible for outlining case study opportunities
- Responsible for the delivery improvement program
- Responsible for identifying and facilitating any informational awareness and training needs
- Responsible for being a role model for integrity
Regularly participate in learning and development activities.
- Accountable for monthly 1-1 conversation, feedback, and recognition sessions for self and team members
- Accountable for continuous improvement and education of project delivery with relevant people.
- Responsible for project management peer enablement through coaching and mentoring.
- Accountable for encouraging leadership within the project team.
Improving processes and CS team capabilities
- Accountable for defining and improving project process adherence
- Supports for selecting project management peers.
- Responsible for weekly success management team review and topical meetings
- Responsible for completing the relevant certification, training, and Axelerant Certified Mentorship
- 10+ years of relevant career experience
- 4+ years of experience using agile methodologies
- 2+ years of working in a consulting or agency environment with enterprise-level clients
- Certified Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Master, Project Management Institute - Project Management Professional, or Project Management Institute - Agile Certified Practitioners certification
Though you can work from home for all of Axelerant's roles, except for specific regional jobs, like Account Executive UK/US, our salaries are typically paid per India-based compensation plans. Further, you might be required to have a two- to four-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone each workday for meetings and coaching.
We began as an idea in 2012 to build a unique, work from anywhere professional services organization with empowering benefits for our team members. Today, we have achieved that and are continuously improving our career, feedback, performance, and recognition management programs. Further, leadership can happen by anyone, at any time from within Axelerant's team.
We're a very collaborative bunch of enthusiastic achievers who are being open about how we're doing it and kind to make people feel welcome in all that we do. So, when you're excited about learning from and helping others – you'll find a great home here.
Discover the Axelerant Difference
Axelerant is an open organization with fantastic team members and a rocking 4.8/5.0 Glassdoor rating. Our growing team of 100+ includes some of the best and brightest from around the world.
Diverse and Inclusive
We believe that a diverse and inclusive team is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Kindness and openness are core values at Axelerant, and when you qualify for a role, we will make an effort to include and accommodate you, even when that looks different than it seems for others. E.g., non-standard work hours, specialized work equipment, modified work agreements.
Remote & Flexible
All you need is a reliable Internet connection. Work from anywhere you're comfortable and choose work hours to balance your life.
Our culture is distinctive. We do everything in our power to create an empowered and fulfilling work environment for team members.
We're always teaching and learning. Peer mentorship, life coaching, certifications, and training help our team members advance professionally.
We want you to attend events related to the things you care about. Get sponsored by us when you're contributing to those events.
Retreats & Meetups
With annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations, we never let remote get in the way of work or fun.
52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.