A Solutions Architect/Technical Consultant is a beacon of trusted and transferable in-depth domain knowledge, often in multiple areas within Axelerant. Solutions Architect/Technical Consultants exert influence across many projects, providing insight and guidance to leaders and teams, helping inform on final solutions.
Solutions Architect/Technical Consultants are experienced consultants and professional leaders with the wisdom to judge which of the latest tools and industry trends are worth exploring and relevant to Axelerant.
A Solutions Architect/Technical Consultant at Axelerant could progress to a Director role within five years.
- Supports pre-sales activities by creating solution proposals, presentations, POC’s, Estimations and other customer communications
- Lead and participate with Technical Project Discovery, including Information Architecture, Requirements Engineering, and more.
- Facilitates smooth transition from discovery to delivery by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals.
- Provide Technical leadership across all areas of the enterprise, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Formulate and articulate the technical and implication of real-world solutions
- Orchestrate the management of technology scope and risks
- Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team-wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
- Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Drive Thought-Leadership on engineering and architectural practices and standards
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client team
- Take opportunities for networking and relationship building that arise out of consulting activities
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products.
- 10+ years of relevant career experience
- 3+ years of experience using agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience using Git source code versioning and Pull Requests
- 3+ years of working in a consulting or agency environment with enterprise-level clients
Nice to Have:
- Expertise with globally supported frameworks in multiple technologies across software engineering, security, data interchange, data management, etc.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages, CMSs, and Frameworks and understanding of Frontend Frameworks, Cloud Solutions, and Enterprise Integrations.
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent opportunities and delivering on time
- Demonstrates useful questioning techniques and practical interpretation skills
- Experience of documenting, estimating, and presenting technical solutions for mid and large enterprises Digital Transformation projects across multiple industries - Healthcare, Higher Education, Non-Profits, Government, etc.
- Experience as an architect or leading and inspiring software development teams and working with partners
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Significant software development and infrastructure architecture experience in designing and architecting enterprise web applications
- Understanding of the issues businesses face and experience working with them to create robust, scalable, elegant, flexible, and relevant software solutions that truly transform industries.
- Experience of working with both business and technical stakeholders across different domains
- Experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author, or online contributor.
- Enjoys both analytical and hands-on work to solve problems
Though you can work from home for all of Axelerant's roles, except for specific regional jobs, like Account Executive UK/US, our salaries are typically paid per India-based compensation plans. Further, you might be required to have a two- to four-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone each workday for meetings and coaching.
We began as an idea in 2012 to build a unique, work from anywhere professional services organization with empowering benefits for our team members. Today, we have achieved that and are continuously improving our career, feedback, performance, and recognition management programs. Further, leadership can happen by anyone, at any time from within Axelerant's team.
We're a very collaborative bunch of enthusiastic achievers who are being open about how we're doing it and kind to make people feel welcome in all that we do. So, when you're excited about learning from and helping others – you'll find a great home here.
Discover the Axelerant Difference
Axelerant is an open organization with fantastic team members and a rocking 4.8/5.0 Glassdoor rating. Our growing team of 100+ includes some of the best and brightest from around the world.
Diverse and Inclusive
We believe that a diverse and inclusive team is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Kindness and openness are core values at Axelerant, and when you qualify for a role, we will make an effort to include and accommodate you, even when that looks different than it seems for others. E.g., non-standard work hours, specialized work equipment, modified work agreements.
Remote & Flexible
All you need is a reliable Internet connection. Work from anywhere you're comfortable and choose work hours to balance your life.
Our culture is distinctive. We do everything in our power to create an empowered and fulfilling work environment for team members.
We're always teaching and learning. Peer mentorship, life coaching, certifications, and training help our team members advance professionally.
We want you to attend events related to the things you care about. Get sponsored by us when you're contributing to those events.
Retreats & Meetups
With annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations, we never let remote get in the way of work or fun.
52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.