Come help Axelerant make happiness possible for yourself and others as our next Customer Success Manager. We’re an incubator for innovative products and services created to make the world a happier place and we want more like-minded, passionate, communicative, and giving folks to join us.
Axelerant's Customer Success Manager will provide a consultative and customer oriented style to account management, communications, business analysis and situational leadership.
Past the role itself, as a person, when you don’t know the answer or are not sure what’s next, be willing to say such and find out. If you’ve got something to share, do so, whether in our Slack channels or on our blog.
We’re an organisation with team members spread across multiple cultures and time zones. As such, you must be self-motivated in finding the right things to do and communicating proactively in English with the rest of the team.
Ultimately, we’re about getting the right things done at the right time and those who are enthusiastic, open, and giving about whatever they’re masters of, will fit into Axelerant.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around account transformation.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and lead the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive Strategic Success Plan per account to ensure total customer success.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s industry business challenges and objectives to appropriately tailor Axelerant service designs and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Prepare customer for next steps with a base for ensuring customer lifetime value as product owner.
- Needs to be proactive to determine risks associated with SLA fulfilment and appropriately work with analyst and operations teams for corrective and preventive measures.
- Liaise and work with process and engineering management team to manage SLA bottlenecks to continuously deliver value while holding the customer at their highest priority.
- Coordinate with analyst support to ensure timely closure of quality issues.
- Custodian of building and maintaining business knowledge inventory for managed accounts.
- Identification followed by recording and enabling of right upsell opportunities with accounts.
- Be the voice of customer to own requirement specifications while engaging relevant team members.
- Work experience - 3 yrs and above in agile project management as product owner or service delivery manager.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated exceptional customer management with more than 2 customers from previous employment.
- Be driven, enthusiastic and proactive with forward thinking. Expected to have consultative skills.
- Eager to solve customer problems even before they happen hence should have strong grip at risk management and related body of knowledge.
- Domain knowledge and detailed product knowledge is a plus.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Should be willing to put in effort to understand customers ecosystem (knowing what role their service plays within the customer’s company).
- Should be able to demonstrate our solutions while collaboratively working with project leads to ensure technical aspects of client requirements are well translated.
- Prior experience with account portfolio planning and project prioritization.
Following would be preferred though not mandatory.
- Passion for the web, open-source development (CMS Platforms)
- CSM from Scrum alliance / ACP from PMI
- Product Owner from Scrum alliance
- ITIL Foundation or intermediate certified from Axelos.
At days end Axelerant is an enthusiastic, open, and giving software company of empowered and distributed teams who leverage and contribute to open source software to help clients with their mission. We provide high-end strategy, implementation, and support services for our partners
Our team members span the world and we follow agile delivery processes. Further, we’re actively giving back to many open source communities and have fostered an innovative, incubator culture to give ideas a chance to succeed.
Perks Of Being At Axelerant
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Our BYOD assistance terms are simple. We’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Group health insurance.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Professional development, certifications, and training.
- Referral bonuses.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.