Business Analysts are an integral part of the Customer Success department at Axelerant. You are expected to interact with a number of teams - from UX to design, development, and project management to ensure our engagements achieve high value to our clients and their customers. In this role, you’ll work closely with our clients to identify growth goals, develop actionable strategies, and report on the progress of each initiative to the client and key stakeholders at Axelerant. To be successful in the role, you’ll need a good amount of creativity, analytical thinking, superb communication skills, excellent project management skills, and a genuine love for digital.
- Identify key business challenges and needs and be able to proactively pitch solutions to those challenges to clients and key stakeholders
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with project stakeholders by providing leadership and support through all phases of the project
- Partner with a team of solution architects, designers, and project managers to fulfill the business vision and make ideas a reality
- Actively lead requirement gathering, business & techno-functional and non-functional solutioning and planning meetings with the Axelerant team and client stakeholders
- Be able to thoroughly understand digital strategy plans that include buyer personas, competitive analyses, editorial style guidelines, user workflows, content inventory, and gap analysis, and search optimization plans
- Responsible for requirements management, wireframing, design, estimation, change management
- Work closely with delivery partners and SME’s in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options.
- Represent the voice of the customer and business with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs
- Responsible for change management end to end right from early change planning and audience analysis, through designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organization alignment), and tracking and taking appropriate actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback.
- Act as a proxy Product Owner and support Project Manager during implementation which includes planning, controlling and reporting on the change ‘product’, with a focus on accelerating benefits and minimizing risk during deployment.
- Be a thought leader in business and marketing strategy for Drupal by contributing articles, ebooks, and leading workshops on behalf of Axelerant.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering, and design techniques
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant and/or project manager
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations, and technology focused projects
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in digital environments
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Effective communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate communication, delegation and planning skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- A culture that encourages community contributions and organizes hackathons.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) assistance—we’ll cover 50 percent of the purchase or repair costs for your device.
- 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave, sick leave and 12 holidays) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Health insurance which covers immediate family members (yourself, father, mother, spouse and up to two children).
- Monthly fitness allowance to support your fitness goals.
- Monthly meetup allowance to encourage in-person meetups with your teammates.
- One-time home office allowance to help you set up a productive workplace if you're planning to work from home.
- Co-working allowance to support working from a co-working space if that environment keeps you engaged and productive.
- Continuous learning allowance for professional development, certifications, and training.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.