Digital Strategists are an integral part of Customer Success department at Axelerant. You are expected to interact with a number of teams - from UX to design, development, and project management to ensure our engagements achieve high value to our clients and their customers. In this role, you’ll work closely with our clients to identify growth goals, develop actionable strategies, and report on the progress of each initiative to the client and key stakeholders at Axelerant. To be successful in the role, you’ll need a good amount of creativity, analytical thinking, superb communication skills, excellent project management skills, and a genuine love for digital.
- Inspire clients with a vision for their digital strategy and brand across all major digital platforms.
- Identify key business challenges and needs and be able to proactively pitch solutions to those challenges to clients and key stakeholders
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with project stakeholders by providing leadership and support through all phases of the project
- Partner with a team of solution architects, designers, and project managers to fulfill the business vision and make ideas a reality
- Actively lead Discovery and planning meetings with the Axelerant team and client stakeholders
- Develop a digital strategy and targeted multi-channel marketing programs for our clients that help build profitable, long-term relationships
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must
- Create robust Digital Strategy plans that include buyer personas, competitive analyses, editorial style guidelines, user workflows, content inventory and gap analysis, and search optimization plans
- Develop measurable goals and track progress of each initiative using tools such as Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, etc.
- Actively participate in new business initiatives; create statements of work and client presentations
- Oversee the development of digital content created by the client and earned media (reviews, comments, and other content created by people outside of the business)
- Be a thought leader in business and marketing strategy for Drupal by contributing articles, ebooks, and leading workshops on behalf of Axelerant.
- 3 - 5 years of full-time experience in digital marketing or digital advertising
- Deep understanding and passion for business development, digital marketing, and creating product experiences
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an insatiable appetite for learning
- Strong understanding of modern SEO/SEM practices, Google Analytics, and User Testing Software
- Successful track record of delivering digital programs, products and services
- Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Strong leadership, managerial and analytical skills; the ability to analyze data and make meaningful recommendations
- Ability to travel for onsite meetings
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and trainings.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistance—we’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.