As a Front-end Development Community Manager AKA Developer Advocate, you will boost Axelerant’s reputation as an active, beneficial member within the Front-end Development community in India and beyond by communicating and strategically spearheading our open source roots and contributions by omnichannel efforts.
- Responsible for being an actively contributing member of the Front-end Development group
- Responsible for being the liaison to foster relationships with technology, developer and service provider groups relevant to the Front-end Development
- Accountable for creating speaking, sponsorship, and other opportunities for Axelerant Front-end Development team members to work with key Front-end Development groups, locally and globally.
- Responsible for maintaining a current Front-end Development event calendar
- Responsible for collaborating with the Director of Front-end Development to ensure Front-end Development strategic and tactical content production is happening per marketing team guidance
- Responsible for hosting, speaking, or presenting at Front-end Development community events, technology conferences, and business seminars
- Support the Director of Front-end Development to achieve Partnerships by liaising with respective Front-end Development leads and their communities
- Support the Director of Front-end Development in activating and executing strategic contribution initiatives/ programs along with engaging the Front-end Development team members as needed.
- Responsible for being current with digital technology trends within the Front-end Development domain
- Responsible for growing loyal engagement with Axelerant generated Front-end Development collateral
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Organize one external webinar or podcast each month having an Axelerant Front-end Development leader co-host
- Host two micro webinars with Front-end Development team members every month
- Identify five Front-end Development user-generated content topics each month having high engagement
- Provoke and actively engage in two meaningful social media Front-end Development conversations each week
- Share two helpful or thoughtful Front-end Development social media posts each workday
- Acquire one loyal Front-end Development industry leader per month to Axelerant’s social media channels
- At least two years experience as a community manager or developer advocate
- Experience launching community initiatives
- E.g., building an online forum, starting an ambassador program, creating an event series, writing newsletters, etc.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- E.g., repeat attendance at events, community, and market penetration, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with multichannel marketing
Though all of Axelerant’s roles are work from anywhere, we are India-based for salaries and work timings. Explicitly, we expect people to typically have at least a five-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone workday.
We began as an idea in 2012 to build a unique, work from anywhere professional services organization with empowering benefits for our team members. Today, we have achieved that and are continuously improving our career, feedback, performance, and recognition management programs. Further, leadership can happen by anyone, at any time from within Axelerant's team.
We're a very collaborative bunch of enthusiastic achievers who are being open about how we're doing it and kind to make people feel welcome in all that we do. So, when you're excited about learning from and helping others – you'll find a great home here.
Discover the Axelerant Difference
Axelerant is an open organization with fantastic team members and a rocking 4.8/5.0 Glassdoor rating. Our growing team of 100+ includes some of the best and brightest from around the world.
Remote & Flexible
All you need is a reliable Internet connection. Work from anywhere you're comfortable and choose work hours to balance your life.
Our culture is distinctive. We do everything in our power to create an empowered and fulfilling work environment for team members.
We're always teaching and learning. Peer mentorship, life coaching, certifications, and training help our team members advance professionally.
We want you to attend events related to the things you care about. Get sponsored by us when you're contributing to those events.
Retreats & Meetups
With annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations, we never let remote get in the way of work or fun.
52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.